Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Kiddies

Pin It
I love Halloween because I get to dress up my kids and there's something about a little face paint and a costume that makes your kids that much cuter.

My daughter was Minnie Mouse and my son was Charlie Brown.
She was SO fun to take trick-or-treating.


 My daughter's best friend was also Minnie Mouse.  How fun!

I thought it would be fun to post pictures of your adorable kids all dressed up.  Here are the photos that were submitted pictures.  Seriously, how cute are these photos???

The 3 Amigos







Luke, Leia and an Ewok



A Metro Card - From NYC.  She made this using the freezer paper stencil technique.  Wishing them well as they try to recover from Hurricane Sandy.
The whole Peter Pan Crew.  So cute!


Ken, Barbie, Woodie and Buzz - So fun!


No comments: