Friday, January 25, 2013

Mommy Moment: Silly Sleeping

Pin It
I never know what I'm going to find when I go in to check on my daughter after she's fallen asleep.  She chooses the strangest, funniest places to sleep.  I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite pictures with you.  I also thought it would be even more fun to have you share YOUR pictures of your kids sleeping in crazy places or doing funny things.  So please email me your images!  I'll be posting them in a few days so if you could get them to me by Monday the 28th that'd be great.  Send your pictures to mommyminutesblog@gmail.com.

Here are some my my favorite pictures of my daughter.  Can't wait to see yours!

She HAD to have her basket of toys every night.
She fell asleep "reading" an empty photo album.
Reading again.
She started making messes and getting out all of her toys.  We have since moved her toys out of the room.
She's done this a few other times.  How does she breath like that let alone sleep??
This is my favorite.  She crawled into a laundry bag.  Seriously???
For some reason she prefers to sleep anywhere but her bed.
At grandma's house she emptied out their bookshelf.  
We walked in and couldn't see her anywhere.  Then we spotted her zebra legs poking out from under the crib.  Also notice she put all of the stuffed animals in baby brother's crib.
We walked this the next night and noticed a big pile of stuff shoved in front of the crib.  I moved the blankets and next ran into a barrier of the pack-n-play package after moving that to the side I found her like this:
We couldn't open the door all the way because her feet were in the way.  She had gotten some little chairs, tipped them over and fallen asleep under the metal frame.

As you can see....she's a bit crazy when it comes to sleeping.  It's always an adventure with her ha.  Make sure to send in your pictures so I can post them next week!

No comments: