Thursday, January 10, 2013

I'm Back!!!

Pin It
I'm back!  Sorry I fell of the face of the Earth for a little bit there.  I decided that the little amount of free time I had between photo shoots, editing and life in general should be spent with my family during the Holidays rather than blogging.  Now that life as slowed down (a little bit) I am ready to get back into the swing of things.

I hope you had a fantastic Holiday Season.  We sure did.  We went up to Idaho for Christmas to spend time with my in-laws.  I love having cousins around to play with my kiddies.  My son was teething and sick, so he wasn't in a great mood, but my daughter LOVED life.

Do you have any fun New Years resolutions?  How are they going?  

My New Years resolution is to keep my house clean.  Not necessarily perfectly clean because with kids that's just not going to happen, but clean enough that if people randomly stop by I won't be embarrassed haha - sad I know.  I hope I'm not the only one that has that problem.  

Well I look forward to posting and hearing from all of you again.  Thanks for all of the support!


2 comments:

Nikki said... #

I have the same New Year's Resolution about keeping the house a little cleaner than it currently is. :)

Alysha said... #

You aren't the only one, trust me. You know it's bad when the maintenance guy comes over and you are mortified and want to tell him to come back and fix your dishwasher later....