Thursday, November 15, 2012

Mommy Moment: Tell Me A Story

Pin It
Lately my daughter has been requesting my husband to tell her stories all the time.  He'll always ask her what she'd like to hear a story about and she normally lists off different family members or something.  Well the other day she was on the couch and she said, "Daddy, tell me a story about your shirt....."  My husband said, "About my shirt?" with a confused look on his face.  Then she responded, "Yeah with Jesus on it!"

No my husband wasn't wearing a shirt with Jesus on it, but it did have a guy on the front.  Who was it you ask?  Mr. T saying "I pity the fool."  Ha ha.  I guess he has a beard, but other than that I wouldn't say there's much of a resemblance.  It made us laugh really hard.

1 comment:

Carlin said... #

I laughed out loud when I read this:) Hilarious!