Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Intro to blog

Pin It
Welcome to my new blog!  For those of you who already know me, you might be wondering why I'm starting a new blog.  Well, rather than continuing my Sharing the Wealth blog, I wanted to create a blog that's more focused on "mommyhood".  When I was trying to figure out what my blog should include, I thought about what things I would want a blog to have if I only had the time to visit ONE blog.  That blog would include, crafts to do with my kids as well as a few to do on my own, recipes, parenting advice, guest posts, and a section where I could read stories and laugh.  So that's exactly what this blog is going to have.

 Now, I don't claim to be the best mom out there, in fact I'm far from it, but I'm hoping that by centering this blog around children and mothers that I can grow from it and help others along the way.  If you have any advice/tips you'd like to share or if you'd like to be one of your guest posts, please shoot me an email!

No comments: